Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Journal Bandolier — Daily Find

Journal Bandolier

• $17.95
Clever Hands

For anyone who's ever scrounged around in their bag for a stray pen, this is for you. This strap can be wrapped around a journal, planner, or other book, and it's fitted with small loops for carrying pens, pencils, and other handy tools. Handmade using reclaimed rubber and elastic. From Cleverhands: "Some time ago I made a journal bandolier for myself. After the 8th person asked me where they could get one it occurred to me that I wasn't the only person sick of losing pens and breaking pencil points, or having inspiration hit only to find I had nothing to draw or write with!"

Strap is 2" wide. Loop is 5.75"L when flat. Fits easily around books that run a little over 5 inches wide. Each loop is approximately 1 inch wide. There are a total of 7 loops.

READ MORE »



from Apartment Therapy | Saving the world, one room at a time http://feeds.apartmenttherapy.com/~r/apartmenttherapy/main/~3/_KTvoV8_BrU/journal-bandolier-daily-find-143130

No comments:

Post a Comment